- Provide practical legal advice and support across a range of business functions in the CEE region and on a pan-European level.
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts, e. g. purchase, distribution and service contracts, IT contracts, Terms and Conditions, Data Privacy agreements.
- Assist in all company matters including commercial, competition and employment.
- Support in Corporate Housekeeping.
- Work towards set up and continuous improvement of contract templates and processes.
- Assist in implementation of policies, procedures and best practices.
- Monitoring and reporting of latest legislative and judicial developments.
- Work cross-functionally with all internal stakeholders, including the finance, HR, IT, distribution, procurement and marketing teams.
- Develop and hold training sessions for local teams on various legal topics.
- Efficiently collaborate with outside counsel where appropriate.
- Qualified lawyer in Czech, or in one of the EU countries, excellent academic credentials, international LL. M. is a plus.
- Substantial relevant experience with a top law firm or in-house legal department of an international Company (7 or more years).
- Significant exposure to sophisticated commercial, employment, competition, and corporate law as well as GDPR matters. Wholesale or pharma industry is a plus.
- Experience of working internationally and remotely across numerous locations ideally within a matrix organization.
- Ability to comprehend business issues, identify legal topics in business transactions and provide legal practical recommendations and business considerations.
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to process a high volume of work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in Czech and/or Polish and English is required. Other language skills in another European language is an advantage.
- Team player, self-driven and hands on, with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Great opportunity to support directly the expansion of the company that is already well established, but best years are yet to come.
- Your job will be challenging but fulfilling and will definitely extend your comfort zone.
- And something extra: flexible working hours, 25 days of vacation, paid time off on your birthday, hybrid model (office vs home-office) , company events (barbecue, Christmas party), meal vouchers, discounts on company products, discounts with our partners (mobile operator, banks, car manufacturers), free flu vaccination once a year, extra bonuses on wedding or birth of a child, tasty and unlimited coffee at the office :)
Are you interested in the position and do you meet the above requirements?
Then definitely send your CV! We are looking forward to!
Jan Trnavský, HR Director - CEE
Adresa: Palackého třída 163, Brno, 612 00