Finance Director for Czech Republic
Job description and key responsibilities:
- The main duties will include planning, directing, and coordinating activities relating to accounting, controlling, financial reporting, financial analysis, risk management and compliance.
- As Finance Director you will be leading, developing and expanding the team of 8 colleagues (2 directly, another 6 indirectly) including complete oversight of the day-to-day running of finance team.
- Business partnering closely with the Managing Director and Czech Leadership Team to ensure the group to drive profitable business growth, meet all budgeted targets & KPIs and hit its strategic milestones.
- Analyses business operations including responsibility for the company’s business intelligence tool, to pinpoint opportunities and areas that need to be expanded or reorganized.
- Prepares accurate US GAAP financial statements on a timely basis and establishes and maintains effective internal controls.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process.
- Works in partnership with HR to handle hiring and staffing matters.
- This role will report directly to the Finance Director for CEE region with a dotted line to the Managing Director for Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Interfaces seamlessly with all Covetrus corporate finance departments including the International controlling.
- Qualified in Finance or Accounting or similar (ACCA or CIMA could be advantage).
- Substantial relevant experience 10+ years of accounting, controlling and business partnering or previous experience with Finance Director role.
- Fluency in Czech and English is required - oral and written.
- Ability to drive projects to completion when starting with unknowns, set priorities, process a high volume of work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical - high attention to detail, organized with exceptional time-management skills & prioritization.
- Ability to comprehend business issues, identify finance topics in business transactions and provide practical recommendations and business considerations.
The advantage is:
- Experience of working in a US multinational company.
- Great opportunity to support directly the expansion of the company that is already well established, but best years are yet to come.
- Your job will be challenging but fulfilling and will definitely extend your comfort zone.
- And something more: flexible working hours, 25 days of vacation, paid time off on your birthday, company car, hybrid model (office vs home-office), company events (barbecue, Christmas party), meal vouchers, discounts on company products, discounts with our partners (mobile operator, banks, car manufacturers), free flu vaccination once a year, extra bonuses on wedding or birth of a child, tasty and unlimited coffee at the office :)
Start a new journey with us!
Send your CV or LinkedIn link. At the same time, "throw in" a few points about yourself that your CV won't reveal. We are looking forward to it!
Tereza Ptáčková, HR Business Partner
Adresa: Palackého třída 163, Brno, 612 00